Preparing for College
Finding the Right College
- College Scorecard
- Princeton Review
- Choosing the Right College: A Guide
- Local NH Resources
- 15 Best New Hampshire Scholarships
- NH Charitable Foundation
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Admissions 201: The Admissions Evolution, presented by NHHEAF
- Let’s face it. The college admissions process is constantly changing. Evolving professional structures and expectations, changing demographics, trending majors, changing technology and the impact of social media, shifting recruitment strategies, and buzzwords such as ‘demonstrated interest’, ‘SAT optional schools’, and ‘full need colleges’ impact admissions professionals, school counselors, parents and students. Join us for an engaging discussion with admissions professionals from both public and private universities to address these changes and get advice on how to best counsel your students in the ever-shifting college process. This training will be held Friday, April 12, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at our Concord campus.
- North Country School Counselor Training, presented by NHHEAF
- K-12 school counselors from across the North Country are invited to join colleagues for our annual training day, held at White Mountains Community College. This training will be held Friday, May 24, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at White Mountains Community College in Berlin, NH.